Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Delivery....

Okay,  so I delivered my first dog bed today and I was a little nervous but he ended up really liking it.  I was so relieved.  Then I met a man who does a little upholstery on the side.  He is going to help me upholster a canopy bed I'm working on....pictures to follow.  When I showed him the fabric I had picked out he got so excited.  This new hobby/job...who knows what it is or will be, brings such joy and fun.  I am so thankful and I just wanted to share it with you guy,  my "in the trenches" friends.  It is so odd how I know so little and yet so much about you all. 

My prayers today are of thanksgiving for sobriety, my new friends, my new joy and the ability to hope for much better times.  I pray for your sons and daughters and Henry, as always.



3 comments:

Lou said...

I could get one of those for work, and curl up in there for a nap in the afternoon.

Annette said...

My gosh, that is so different from anything I was imagining! That is like a little house....a Cadillac in the dog bed world! Good for you!! Looks very comfy.

Lou might fit in that....but I would need a king size. :0)

cy said...

Wow!!!!
Amazing