Friday, January 22, 2016

I've Moved!

I've decided to move.  I love our recovery blogging community.  You have given me comfort in some very difficult times. Some days here at "Praying for Henry" I run out of things to talk about.  I've decided to branch out.  In my new spot, I will still share my ongoing recovery journey.  I will also share a bit more of my life as 'the vet's wife' and our home life with three adult children, one and a half horses, two dogs and a cat.   I hope you will drop by for a visit!


You can find me at:  www.jeanheaton.com

 

5 comments:

kberman said...

Jean, In the forwarding url you have placed a period after jean so the link doesn't work. I found your new site by removing the period. Love, Kathy

Julie Cragon said...

I did the same before I read the above comment. Just remove the period between your name. Wow! Your new place is beautiful. Congratulations!

ML B said...

I love your website, it's really sharp. Pls email me and tell if you did it, or paid someone to do it.

thanks, Lou

Hattie Heaton said...

Thanks Ladies. I forgot my readers. Thanks for the compliments on the website. I bought a new domain and paid for a new host via Bluehost. It is a wordpress theme, but I purchased a different theme called Simple Daisy.

I was able to do a tiny bit of the setting up myself. But, I got my best friend's son, who does computer coding for a living to help me with the bulk of it. I paid him with restaurant gift cards!!

You will need a logo before you set up, so think about that. He did that for me as well. I hope that helps.

Unknown said...

Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article!
If you want to learn more about Praying for Others I think this is the right place for you!